We're looking for SUMMER INTERNS!
Join us for a remote internship this summer!
In this crucial moment we are mobilizing thousands of people across the Hudson Valley to demand healthcare for all and housing justice in New York.
Our summer interns will have an important role to play in mobilizing people around progressive state-level campaigns!
We will continue to build the sustainable organization we need to win big fights. From making hundreds of thousands of phone calls and recruiting hundreds of volunteers, to managing the data and raising the money to make all this work possible — there are many roles to play in building the political power we need to win transformative change!
Interns will get to learn fundamental skills of organizing for change and be a critical part of one of the fastest-growing organizations in the Hudson Valley.
Application is still open for community engagement interns!
Rolling Start Dates
Internship Ends August 13th
Explore our intern positions below!
Time Commitment: 4 hrs/week (two 2 hr shifts per week)
- Deep Canvassing, calling community members and engaging with them on the topics we campaign around: healthcare, housing, energy, immigration. Connecting experiences with our progressive policy campaigns and connecting supportive community members with our organization and action steps they can take
- Voter Engagement Phonebanking, calling constituents about local elections
- Volunteer Recruitment, calling our lists of students who are interested in volunteering and talking to them about volunteer opportunities (like deep canvassing!) and signing them up for shifts
- Relational Recruitment, talking to your friends/family/peers about the campaigns and seeing if they would like to make a call to a legislator and/or join you for a deep canvassing shift
Good for people interested in:
- Volunteer Recruitment
- Community Outreach
- Electoral/Issue Campaigns
Summer program faqs
Our internship for the summer will be remote. You’re welcome to apply to our internship.
Some schools may offer academic credit and we are happy to support you in that — check with your school!
No! We welcome people with all levels of experience. You will receive training in your respective area, so we are looking for anyone who is excited and committed to working with Nobody Leaves Mid-Hudson to fight for change!
This internship is open to high school students, college students, and non-students!